Shikabane [JPN] - Ego and Desire [2000]

Hello, there. How have you been doing? The lagging on this side of the street is quite terrible but amongst dodging unscrupulous and oblivious drivers, cyclists and pedestrians, breathing in huge amounts of magnetic fields residue and kicking out crack whores out of my spacious volkswagen, it could always be worse. At least I don't have to cross that said street to get double imperial IPAs. Lyrics and their english transilations are included in here. Rosemont Petite-Patrie represent, y'all.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. That's one awesome cover. Shikabane is well cool. Much lag here, too, like the black clouds overhead. I've had it with this autumn rain, sheiiiiit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think I just got the captcha of the year, "PHOOKE".

    ReplyDelete