Hands That Mold (Croatia) - Demo (2009)



So I practically don't post anything for months, and then, when I finally do post, I make a post about a band that I'm part of.

We're a duo, apparently. Cupi (that's his codename) is drumming, I'm playing the guitarrr and screaming. Check the tags for the general idea, I guess. I don't know. It's punk.

Seriously though, it's a recording of a sloppy, rough rehearsal, but it's angry and I included the lyrics and all.

I should probably mention that this is as lo as fi gets. (Mediafire)

For the times when everything sucks, remember:
"Only assholes feel sorry for themselves."
- Haruki Murakami

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Zakon xD

    SPORIJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FÅ Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å Å 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds promising, i'd like to here more with a better sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have your video embedded in this post, I suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you posting again. The band sounds cool, man. I'd also second requests for higher-fi stuff, when you record it, and video.

    ReplyDelete