Cephalochromoscopin' 'round the world

Did you break my goddamn cephscope, Barris?

So back in April I thought that people didn't appreciate Swarrrm nearly enough. I made this blog and posted a shitload of Swarrrm. Then Orfee contacted me with even more Swarrrm (and other, awesome music), and we even started a totally punk overseas collaboration, but now's not the time to be talking about that. In any case, this blog made me very happy musicwise.

But the reason I'm posting this is 'cause another fine lad joined us! Namely, bullet hell loving Davydd Grimm. So yeah, Canada, Croatia, and England. We're everywhere now.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I originally found your blog looking for a Swarrrm split. And people don't appreciate Swarrrm enough.

    I've got their partial discography posted at my (very new)blog (probably nothing you don't have...) http://eaterofsounds.blogspot.com/, I'll be posting a fair amount of heavy japanese underground stuff though, so it might be of interest.

    Anyway, I like your blog a lot- cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Atomic Fireball! I gave up looking for that a long time ago. Anyways, I'm linking you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also got their EP, so I'll up that at some point. Their stuff was tough to track down- I think I bought the last 2nd hand one off amazon.jp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the scotsman koo-koo-ka-choo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lot are going to go mad when I start posting about how great Scott Walker is.

    ReplyDelete