Overmars (France) - Born Again (2007)




1 - Born Again 39:25


Rivers of salt to feel lighter than a feather.
Why the contact with the ground should be painful, if I know I'm falling ?


An 40mn epic track of ritual post-hardcore/sludge* with a great sense of composition and female vocals **. Great stuff, download and enjoy it***.


Due to some technical issues (and a shitty scanner), I can't provide you a full Hi-res scan of the artwork. So I have included the less crappy looking one i could find on the Internet.


Until the bell tolls, nothing's finished, nothing's done.
Until the bell toll, I am immortal.



*That's the moment when you think "pffff, Neurosis".
**That's the moment when you are slightly interested.
***That's the the moment where you download and enjoy it.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Holy shit duder, You have made my day!
    I haven't been here in a while but this latest plate of rad uploads has me wanting to poop!
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of the crew, thank you, Mr. Gordman, the feeling of appreciation [not to get ahead of myself] is always a good one.

    ReplyDelete